Our Professional Staff
BASCOL staff members want to make a positive difference in each child’s life. BASCOL holds an extensive orientation program for all site staff during the first 90 days of employment. Site directors and staff are required to attend 30 hours of professional training in specific topics relating to their job responsibilities every 2 years.
All site personnel are subject to rigorous background checks which include a criminal history review, fingerprinting and New York State Clearance through the Office of Children and Family Services.
Site Director Qualifications:
- Two years experience working directly with age children.
- One or more years experience in a supervising capacity.
- Bachelor's degree in a child related field or a minimum of 18 college credit hours completed in a child related field.
- Medication Administration Training (MAT) certified.
- CPR and First Aid certified.
Please complete the following form and we will get back to you with a couple business days.