Helping Hands Scholarship Program
Scholarship Availability Pending for Summer 2024 and Fall 2024-2025.
Call office at 315-622-4815 for more information.
BASCOL is here to serve families of all backgrounds, abilities and incomes with before and after school and summer programs!
BASCOL is community based and believes that it's programs and services should be available to everyone. Our scholarship program provides the means to help working families who have extenuating circumstances with their child care needs.
BASCOL offers a 50% scholarship to working families in need of additional financial assistance. The scholarship application process opens May 1st for the following summer and fall semester. Scholarships will be reviewed as they are received and awarded accordingly. BASCOL reserves the right to close the scholarship application process when funds are fully expended.
Scholarships are determined by eligibility and verified by supporting documentation. This process ensures our scholarship program is impartial and consistent.
- Children must be enrolled in the BASCOL program for a minimum of 3 days a week for summer, 2 days a week during the school year (either before, after or both).
- Parents/Guardians must reside in the county in which their children attend school
- One scholarship per household.
- Parents/Guardians cannot be eligible for government child care subsidies (DSS, Jobs Plus, etc.).
- The scholarship is only available for parents/guardians during their work hours.
The scholarship must be applied for annually starting May 1st.
- Fill out the application and mail it or drop it off at the BASCOL office.
- Attach all requested verification documents and employer statement.
- The BASCOL office will notify you concerning your eligibility.
Upon acceptance of the scholarship, the parent/guardian must sign a statement of responsibilities.
Please complete the following form, and we will get back to you within a couple of business days.